[Can longan be eaten during lactation]_Can you eat it?
Fruit is almost a favorite of every woman, because fruit is delicious, and eating more fruits can not only supplement the body’s vitamins, but also make the skin better.
Breastfeeding mothers can of course eat some fruits appropriately.
Can longan be eaten during breastfeeding?
Longan is what we often call longan. It is edible for breastfeeding mothers.
Let’s take a look at how to properly consume longan during breastfeeding.
First, can you eat longan during breastfeeding?
Longan is rich in nutrition, and it has the effects of nourishing blood and soothe the nerves, strengthening brain and nourishing, nourishing the heart and spleen. For women, it also has the effect of inhibiting uterine muscles, and the longan is warm. Therefore, Baoma can consume longan during lactation, especiallyIt is suitable for Baoma who are insomnia and dreams and can effectively improve sleep quality.
Long-term warm, yin deficiency, internal heat constitution and thermal sexually transmitted diseases should not eat more, may cause dry mouth, fetal fever, dry stool and so on.
Second, can you eat longan during lactation? Notes on eating longan during lactation 1. Longan has warmth, yin deficiency, internal thermal constitution and thermal sexually transmitted diseases. Baoma should not eat more, which may cause dry mouth, fetal fever, and dry stool.
2. Longan is a kind of hot and humid food. It is easy to stagnate if you eat too much. It should not be eaten when there is mildew and mildew.
3, where the tongue coating is thick and greasy, full of discouragement, bowel slippery, diarrhea, cold, cold, and indigestion.
4, dry longan contains high natural sugar, so Baoma’s mother with diabetes should not eat.
5, Baoma, who has diabetes, surgical sacral arthritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, urethritis, and menstruation, also avoids eating.
Third, can you eat longan during lactation? How to eat longan during lactation 1. Longan egg stew material: 12 longan, one earth egg, one tablespoon of brown sugar, one small bowl of water.
Measures: (1) Stir brown sugar with a small bowl of water and filter excess large particles. If the brown sugar can be completely melted, you don’t need to filter. Put cold water in the pot and begin to simmer for eight to ten minutes.
(2) Longan swelled up, break into a soil egg, and continue to simmer for eight minutes before serving.
Tips: It is especially suitable for women to relieve pain during menstruation. The method is simple and the effect is great.
2, longan flower tea materials: 4 longan, 4 red dates, 2g wolfberry, 5 dried roses, 2g green tea, honey.
Practice: (1) The red dates are soaked in water and washed.
(2) Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and cook with green tea. Cook for 3 minutes and cook out the tea juice to remove the tea leaves.
(3) Add red dates and longan to cook for 5-8 minutes, soak and wash the wolfberry.
(4) Then add wolfberry and roses, cook for 2 minutes, turn off the heat, cover with simmer for 2 minutes and place, and add some honey when drinking.